Thursday 9 July 2009

!!! Live @ Whelan's- Live Photo's

Last night a super energized !!! or Chk Chk Chk played to a solid crowd in Whelan's and I was there for a dance off with some good friends. This is the bands fourth time playing in Dublin in the last 4 years and I enjoyed it as much as the last time I caught them which was at The Electric Picnic 2 years ago. New songs were introduced last night which made me a happy punter as well as "the hits" including, Must Be The Moon and the rapturous Heart Of Hearts.
Here are some snaps I took of the band and you can check out my Flickr for more.
Happy Birthday to both Timo and Gibb @ U:Mack.

!!! live @ Whelan's July 8th '09
Nic Offer
!!! live @ Whelan's July 8th '09
Nic Offer
!!! live @ Whelan's July 8th '09
Tyler Pope
!!! live @ Whelan's July 8th '09
Paul Quattrone
!!! live @ Whelan's July 8th '09
Nic Offer

No comments: